I took a short video in the hopes that you can see the colors and layout better that way.
Now, even though I just said it's finished, here's what's not finished: some of the switch plate covers are fancy wood guys, so I'm priming and painting them. I haven't put up the crown molding, and the ceiling could use a second coat of paint before I do. And the front door is the "original" white, not the white I'm using - but it needs some drips sanded off. I'll do that when it's warmer and I can leave the door open while it dries, maybe replace the weatherstripping at the same time.
I took a lot of pics as I worked, so I'll write up something on molding and something on painting next.
Next project: install the hardwood in the hall. I'm going to lay the underlayment and get it dry-fitted over the weekend, then rent the nailer Monday.